Durbl Care Instructions
Fact: The average person uses 540 single-use plastic bags per year.
In order to keep those plastic baggies out of your home, we needed to create functional, climate-friendly products that were super easy to adopt and love. But, what good would our product be if we didn't share with you on how to keep it clean and care for it?
Within this blog post, we'll list out some quick and easy tips on how to keep your Durbl bag brand new.
- Do not turn your Durbl bag inside out.
- One of the easiest ways to let your bag air dry is to place it over a cup or mug. We've taken it a step further and purchased a bamboo lid organizer and let our entire set dry on that.
- Our bags are dishwasher safe, but if you don't have a dishwasher, you can wash your bag with warm soapy water.
- Some foods want to leave their mark and can cause a smell within your Durbl bag. Don't worry! You can easily eliminate that smell with 50/50 water and vinegar mixture. Make sure to clean normally after letting the bag soak for an hour.
- There are no seams within the Durbl bag because it's constructed with a single-piece of silicone but sometimes debris can build up in the corners. You can scrub away those debris (gently) with a brush.
- We're sure you love suntanning just as much as us. So guess what? So does your Durbl bag. If you find your bag to be stained then let it sit outside in the sun for an afternoon and you'll see the original color return back.
We'd love to hear from you. Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with how you take care of your Durbls.